What causes lethargy after having Cymbalta and Dextroamphetamine?
Yes but reducing dose will be more appropriate
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
Since you are not tolerating the 10 mg abilify it will be better to lower the current dose so minimization of side effects can be done.
I will not recommend complete removal as it can be increased more gradually as per the plan of your doctor. Since you are hypertensive abilify is first choice among antispychotics.
I hope this helps you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lethargy after surgery
- Causes of lethargy and tiredness
- Anorexia lethargy causes
- What could cause hallucinations sleepiness lethargy and tremors in arms
- What is the cause of lethargy despite sleeping well
- Lethargy causes
- Stomach pains with lethargy and dizziness causes
- What causes lethargy with apetite loss
- Does clomid cause lethargy
- Does h pylori cause lethargy