What causes joint pains inspite of being on Rcinix, Combutol and Pyzina?
latest Xray and scan reports show that the fluid has come down to the significant extent and now I don't have breathing trouble like before 2 months and also the pain in my right ribs.
combutol 1200 mg
initially I started with AKT4 but later doctors told as my weight is/was 76 that time I can take above dosage. I am taking them regularly now.
Coming to the actual problem now I am having joint pains across my body including fingers in hand and toes. it is common side effect or should I go for any tests for uric acid kind of thing. Please advice me if I need to take any immediate attention on this.
Yes, get done uric acid level.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I have gone through your question.
Yes, you are right about side effects and uric acid level.
Pyrazinamide and ethambutol can cause high uric acid level and this can cause joint pain.
So better to get done uric acid level first.
At present you can take simple painkiller drug for joint pain.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes joint pain and sore foot
- What causes swellinghallucinations and joint pain after an mri
- What is the cause of joint pains and exhaustion
- What causes multiple joint pain
- What causes joint pains on standing
- What causes sacroiliac joint pain
- What causes severe joint pain
- What causes sweatingshivering with headachehip and shoulder joint pain
- What causes constant joint pain
- What causes joint pain in finger