What causes itching spot on penis head?
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.
This looks to be a problem called balanitis.
The effective treatment is as follows:
Clean the area with plain water 2 to 4 times a day and and keep it dry with a pure cotton cloth or a dryer.
you may apply liquid Povidone Iodine locally or a Metronidazole cream- nothing else at all. We have seen no results with any other solution, cream or ointment. So do not try anything else; if you are using any, please stop it.
A course of antibiotic with metrogyl orally for 5 to 7 days should help you to get a cure. You can get his Blood Sugar checked.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes itching inside the penis
- What are the causes and treatments for itching in penis
- What causes itching on the outside of the penis
- What causes ulcer on the head of penis
- What causes red spots on penis
- What causes red on head of penis
- What causes swelling in penis head
- What causes sideways penis head
- What causes red spots on head of penis
- What causes itching in penis
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...