What causes irritation in testicles with itchy inner thighs?
Seems like irritant dermatitis
Hi, Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for posting your query.
It seems that your scrotal skin got inflamed. May be due to sweating, tight and synthetic clothes, or due to some applications (soap, antiseptics, cream or ointments) etc. Jock itch is a remote possibility. A careful examination by a Dermatologist could fix the diagnosis. Consult a Dermatologist and get well soon.
Bacterial infection over inflamed skin appears as white bumps
The inflamed skin with slight secondary invasion by bacterial flora of the skin appeared with tiny white spots. Nothing to worry.
You apply some emollient soothing oil like liquid paraffin along with a course of antibiotics like Amoxycillin. If there is itching you can take some antihistamines. Avoid rubbing against thigh while walking (that will irritate more) with a pad of cotton pad between thigh and scrotum under your inner wear. Consult a Dermatologist and have the medicine as per his/her guidance. You will be better soon. It is not related to STD.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes inner thigh bruises
- What causes rash on my inner thigh
- What causes raw skin between inner thighs
- What causes itchy rashes on thighs and testicles
- What causes upper inner thigh skin tags
- What causes inner thigh fat
- What causes red blisters in inner thighs
- What causes bruise and bumps on inner thighs
- What causes blackheads on inner thighs and slight discoloration
- What causes blood blister on inner thigh area