Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What causes impaired speech,limping and Incontinence?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

ENT Specialist
Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 2549 Questions
My little 6 year old boy cannot talk (only gurgle) cannot walk properly ( he has a limp and 1 foot turned inwards) cannot go to the toilet as he has no control over his bowels. He is growing as a normal boy. Please help me. XXXXXXX
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Sumit Bhatti 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Speech and Audiology, Club foot, Incontinence Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for your query. 1. Your child needs an speech and audiology evaluation. In ability to hear speech frequencies leads to an inability to speak. 2. I believe that the the foot turned inwards refers to a Club foot which can be corrected by treatment or surgery. 3. The Incontinence may require further investigations. Delayed milestones may be noted during the evaluation. 4. All these symptoms may be related under a congenital syndrome. With a full examination and testing, this may help plan his rehabilitation. I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them. Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an ENT Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor