What causes headache, chest pain and cough?
He needs rest.
Greeting from Dr. Divakara.P
First of all thanks for choosing Healthcaremagic for posting your query.
Nothing to be worried of. He seems to be having Viral infection. His BP is fine. Just check his temperature also.
He just needs 1-2 days of rest, good home made hot food, some steam inhalation, salt water gargling and he shall be fine in 2 days.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chronic headache dizziness chest pain coughing treatment for symptoms
- Chest pain cough fever fatigue hand tremors
- Achey chest pain cough
- Chest pain cough below normal temperature
- Blurred vision headaches nosebleeds chest pain cough
- Losing voice chest pain cough
- Chest pain coughing up blood
- Chest pain cough breathless
- Lost voice chest pain cough sore throat
- Chest pain coughing fever what to do