What causes headache along with tingling sensation in the fingers?

Question
My daughter in law in. 31:year old New mother. She has had a bad headache, her face hurts and she has tingling in her fingers. She’s shivering but her body is not hurting. Had the flu shot. Can this be a form of the flu? The fingers tingling make me nervous. She is also nursing the baby who is 3 1/2 months old.
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Could be due to a viral infection

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Your daughter in law could be suffering from a viral infection which is not necessarily flu (influenza). Try to keep her warm. Give tab. Aleve (naproxen) 500 mg one or two tablets together as per requirement for headache. It is safe during breastfeeding.

Let me know if I could help further.