What causes frozen shoulders, pain in the hands along with light dizziness?
arthritis,neurological compression at cervical level or others .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* This issue seems to be in relation with possible arthritis , neurological
compression at cervical spine or others .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Swelling in both hands - duration , similar or different , can work with hands at
day time or not .
2. Any type of swelling in legs or other body joints .
3. History of diabetes or other disease .
4. Is there any tingling or numbness sensation in hands .
Awaiting for your response .
If possible kindly provide a photo picture of both hands for better evaluation in
next follow up .
follow up .
I have evaluated both your photographs.
* Seems more likely to be arthritis related .
Recovering frozen shoulder or heart conditions do not match with the narration
* Primary guidelines for better outcome
- Immersing both hands in lukewarm water 10 minutes each 3 times a day.
- Gentle exercises of all joints of the fingers 15 minutes a day.
- Tab. ibuprofen ( 400 mg ) 3 times a day after meals preferably with antacids
if no history of drug sensitivity.
- It'd be beneficial keeping your blood sugar, body weight under control.
* Dizziness seems to be non-specific or deficiency of some nutrients.
- Consume balanced nutritious diet.
- Maintain hydration with plenty of liquids.
- Avoid stress, anxiety.
- Regular walking in fresh air, exercises, YOGA help great.
- Avoid smoking or alcohol if using.
* Follow up recommended after 3 days or early as per the requirement.
Wishing you a fine health ahead.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling dizzy pain in the neck what is causing it
- What causes dizziness and neck pain
- What causes pain in the sciatica light headedness and dizziness
- Causes of dizziness tummy pain
- What causes dizziness and light headedness
- What causes dizziness pain in left ear and headaches
- What could be causing dizziness and stomach pain simultaneously
- What is the cause of chest pain with dizziness
- What causes chest pain with fatiguepalpitation and dizziness
- What causes abdominal pain with dizziness and frequent urination
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools