What causes fever, dry cough, chest congestion?
I'm afraid it may get much worse as 4 times before with 4 pneumonias-one sepsis?
Because immune suppression for kidney transplant 6 years ago-
I'm afraid to go to emergency room-flu outbreak might be terminal.
I have a 7 day dose -14 pills of antibiotic-AMOX TR-K CLV 875-125MG TAB prescribed by my pulmonologist in July, 2017. I doubt you can tell me to take them; but please tell me you can't tell me not to. Thanks
I think this is a viral situation.
Thank you writing in healthcare magic.
Based on your symptoms I think that this is a viral situation (flu) that usually I don't prescribe antibiotics but tamiflu(antiviral).
So I suggest to do a pulmonary x-ray to define better the diagnosis and to see if you need amoxiklav or not.
Furthermore I need to know how many days you have these symptoms?
I hope my answer helps you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a dry cough
- Dry cough causes
- What causes dry cough with headaches and leg cramps
- What is the remedy for dry cough and fever
- Infant with dry cough congested no fever serious
- Dry cough causing servere pain in chest and back
- Dry cough fever novoclox
- Toddler dry cough and fever
- Melatonin causes dry cough?
- What causes dry cough after fever