What causes feeling of cigarette smoke smell stuck in nose?
trimming if veneers, crown or permanent veneers
Thanks for your query, I have gone through your query.
As far as I understand there is no relationship between the veneers and the feeling of smoking smell. Since you are facing this problem after getting the veneers get it replaced with either permanent veneers or crowns.
The only possibility of feeling smoke smell is soon after trimming the veneers(without water spray) but it goes after some time.
Consult a oral physician and a pulmonologist and get it evaluated.
I hope my answer will help you, take care.
If any queries are there reply me back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could be the cause cause for shaking feeling
- What causes burning smell in nose
- What causes chlorine smell in nose
- What causes strange smell stuck in nose
- Smell smoke in my nose what is the cause
- What causes bad smell in nose
- Smell smoke in nose what could be the cause
- What causes ammonia smell in nose
- What causes foul smell in nose
- What causes smoke smell sensation in blocked nose