Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

What causes discoloration around the eyes?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2015
Answered : 312 Questions
I have a discoloration on both of my eyes, making my skin a lighter color. However, for the past few days the right eye appears to be more of a bump which is causing pain. Who should I see a dermatologist or optometrist.
Tue, 24 Apr 2018 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Eni 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You should check with a oculist.

Detailed Answer:
Dear patient,

Welcome and thank you for your question.

You need to check as soon as possible with the eye-doctor, the oculist.

The oculist will examine your eyes with an apparat called Tonometer and will advise you to further examination and medication.

If you have further question,
feel free to post them.

Best Regards,
Dr. Eni
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Ophthalmologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor