What causes delayed periods?
im 60 days late for my period las period was April26 to May 1 .
i dont have any symtpoms headache and bit irritaded but pregnancies test are negative ijust ook one today and is negative.
I went two week ago to doc and he said im not pregnant
am I ??
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
From the information you have provided, you are not pregnant. A 2 months pregnancy would for sure cause symptoms and cannot go without being noticed. Also, repeated testing has shown that you are not pregnant and there is nothing that suggests so.
I will recommend that you work with your doctor on identifying what the possible cause of the delayed or absent menses is. For sure, it is not pregnancy.
I hope this helps. I wish you well and feel free to ask for more information and clarification if need be. Thank you so much for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes delayed periods after iud removal
- What is the cause of delay in period
- What causes delay in periods with cramping
- What causes delayed periods with spotting
- What is the cause of delayed periods post delivery
- What causes delayed period with sore breasts and constipation
- What could cause delay in periods
- What is the cause of illness and delaying period
- What is the cause for experiencing delay in periods
- What is the cause and treatment for delayed periods
- Feel constipated. Noticed white thread like strings in stools. Have...
- Having trouble focusing, completing tasks, and remembering things. Tried...
- Had attached fitness score report. What are the findings?
- Have raised platelet. Prescribed thyroxine for under active thyroid....
- Hba1c-5.2, Fasting blood sugar test-70 and Mean Glucose EBT-103....
- Foreskin is attached to penis through strip of skin, pain when move...
- Getting throbbing pain in arm moving down to elbow and wrist. Had no...
- Have swollen gums. Had endonitis work on root canal. Is this due to...
- Have swollen lymph in jaw. Prescribed zithromax. Is that enough?
- On trivolib, jauvia and Diamicronmr. Fasting sugar 180 to 230. How to...