What causes delayed periods after taking Cycloreg?

Posted on Thu, 11 Jun 2015 in Women's Health
Question: Hi my periods are due on 29th n same day my wedding s being fixed. I visited our doctor n took 3 days 3 course of cycloreg tablet. But still I hve no symptoms of the same. I wan my menses to happen by XXXXXXX Wat can I do plz suggest
Answered by Dr. Srilatha Myaka 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
need more information

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,welcome to healthcare magic.I understand your concern.
In my opinion usually period might start within 3 to 7 days after the course of medicine.
I need to know the following things :-
1)When did you start and finish the course?
2)When is your expected period?
3)Are your cycles regular?
Kindly let me know them for better suggestions.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Best regards .....Dr srilatha
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Srilatha Myaka 31 minutes later
the medicine course was from 16th to 18th may. My expected period s on 29th. My menSes cycle s regular and usually its of 28 days of one cycle
Answered by Dr. Srilatha Myaka 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
The timing of period is variable

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,thanks for the information.I understand your concern.
In my opinion the period might start usually within 2 to 7 days of stopping of medicine.
It might be variable for different people.
So you might get the period within these days .It might be tomorrow or any other day or even today.
But sorry there is no possibility to get the period for sure tomorrow by taking any medicines.
So wait and check for the period.
Hope this satisfies your query.
Feel free to discuss further.
Best regards...Dr.srilatha
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Dr. Srilatha Myaka

OBGYN