What causes dark patches on hands of a thalassemia minor patient?
please send me the picture.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
As such thalassemia minor patients are asymptomatic or symptoms of mild anemia only. Your dark patches mostly have no relation with thalassemia minor. Please send me pictures and history so that I can help you further to find the cause.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thalassemia minor causes
- Thalassemia minor and skin darkness
- Marrying a thalassemia minor
- Thalassemia minor and vitamins
- How to treat thalassemia minor
- Thalassemia minor lamictal
- What is thalassemia minor
- Thalassemia minor and labour
- What test is best to diagnose thalassemia minor
- Thalassemia minor and chemo