What causes dark discoloration on left leg?
Do you need to see the picture of my legs.
Need antibiotic therapy
I am sorry I was not able to return to your question until this morning.
From your prior history it sounds like your legs have an infection and yes you should be seen. You will probably need an antibiotics and the choice would 1st be a Sulfa drug followed by a cephlasporin.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause of dark spots on leg
- What causes withering of the leg
- What causes pain insise the upper left leg
- What causes appearence of dark spots on legs
- What causes numbnesspain and discoloration in fingers and legs
- What causes swellingpain and discoloration in lower leg
- What causes discoloration in legs and hands
- What causes dark spots on legs spreading to knees
- What causes dull achy pain in the left leg
- What causes dark colour of lower legs