What causes bradycardia?
Need Holter and Treadmill testing.
I understand your concern.
Yes you seem to have bradycardia with possible heart block.
The cause and the nature can be definitely found out on baseline ECG and 24 hr Holter ECG followed by Treadmill testing.
Many cases respond to medical therapy.
But few cases need pace maker installation of permanent pacemaker.
You need not worry much since many cases can be treated adequately.
Report to your Cardiologist immediately for the aforesaid investigations.
Sleeping can get difficult with heart rhythm abnormalities.
Post your further queries if any.
Nothing to worry if you are asymptomatic.
There is no immediate danger in your case since you are asymptomatic.
You should report to EMR if you have symptoms like dizziness,loss of consciousness,palpitations etc..
Try to prepone your test if possible as Low heart rate should be attended as early as possible.
Post your further queries if any,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does antibiotic cause bradycardia
- What causes bradycardia
- Drugs causing bradycardia
- Sinus bradycardia causes diabetes
- Bradycardia causes
- What causes occasional bradycardia
- Sinus bradycardia causing headache
- Bradycardia caused by depression?
- What is bradycardia
- What causes bradycardia and low blood pressure
- Suggest treatment for pimple like boil on chest
- Suggest ways to keep BP and cholesterol under check
- Suggest diet for viral hepatitis
- Suggest treatment for urticaria
- Suggest treatment for sudden swelling with history of pulmonary...
- Suggest home remedy for atopic dermititus
- Suggest treatment for itchiness on corona of glans
- Suggest treatment for bump at stomach above pubic area
- Can Yazone be stopped abruptly?
- What causes electric shock sensation through the body?