What do the attached screen shots indicate?
Thanks for query.
Have gone through the screen shot.
See whenever we read a ekg there are basically two approaches-
1)Theoretical approach-Which is documented.
2) Clinical approach-Clinically for a cardiologist these reports are normal.Mild right sided conduction delay are usually normal in 85% of cases and is called RBBB. A right bundle branch block is a heart block in the electrical conduction system. During a right bundle branch block, the right ventricle is not directly activated by impulses travelling through the right bundle branch. The left ventricle however, is still normally activated by the left bundle branch.As left ventricle is responsible for pumping of blood in 85% patients rbbb has no significance.
Advice go for a 2d echo test-If this test is normal RBBB has no significance.
2)Non specific T wave changes-The term, nonspecific ST-T wave abnormalities, is frequently used when the clinical data are not available to correlate with the ECG findings. In easy terms it means that patient is clinically normal and has no evidence of cardiac disease yet ekg shows few changes but they can't be related to any particular disease. Ekg is a basic test of cardiology and sensitivity level is very low hence go for a 2d echo test-If its normal every thing is fine.This test is highly effective to rule out cardiac ailments.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the analysis for the report attached
- What is hbs ag screening
- What does the liver panel screen indicate
- What is hbsag screen
- What is hbsag screening is reactive
- What is the interpretation for the attached report
- What attaches muscles to bones
- What is stereopsis screening
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached sonography report indicate
- What does the following test report during 18 weeks of pregnancy indicate?
- What are the repercussions of Gabapentin overdose?
- What causes aortic root dilatation while having hypertension?
- What do these following blood reports indicate?
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in the sternum area
- What does this following blood report indicate?
- What does this thyroid blood test report indicate?
- What does this echocardiogram report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for soreness and pain in the knees
- Suggest treatment for high cholesterol levels and headaches