What causes bowel urgency after undergoing anal wart surgery?
symptomatically its enteritis.
Most likely you are suffering from amebiasis.
Its not always necessary that the stool test shows amoeba or other parasites. Your symptoms are suggestive of amebiasis in which patient has mucus in stools and urge to defecate many times a day. These protozoans cause inflammation in the intestines, hence spasmodic contraction increases causing a severe urge to defecate. As intestines are inflamed, water can't be absorbed properly hence stools are unformed.
Symptomatically you should get a course of antibiotic and anti amoebic for 5 days this would irradiate amoeba or other bacterias and parasites from the intestine.
Preferably get a prescription for Norfloxacin twice a day with Secnidazole twice for 5 days.
Along with it take an anti-inflammatory like Tylenol and an antispasmodic like Dicyclomine thrice a day.
An over the counter probiotic should also be taken. Take lightly boiled food for 5 days. Avoid meat and heavy proteins. You would be fine in 5 days.
Dr. Ramesh Kumar,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes warts under my nose
- What causes frequent cold and skin warts in children
- Why does hpv cause warts in the anal area
- What causes senile warts
- What are the possible causes for genital warts
- Wart causes
- What causes warts in 3 year olds
- What to do after warts cauterization
- What causes flare ups of vaginal warts
- What could be the cause and treatment for sore wart