What causes blood in stool?
Give me further details.
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
Blood in stools can be due to following reasons:
2. Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
3. Haemorrhoids and Piles.
Give me following details:
1. Is this for the first time you had this yesterday?
2. Blood was in stools or after you passed stools?
3. Any fever?
4. Any frequent reddening of eyes?
5. Any joint pains?
6. How many times have you passed stools since yesterday?
7. Watery, or semisolid?
8. Any mucous in it?
9. Any pain abdomen?
10. What medications have you taken?
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me and answer these questions preferably in point wise manner.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose stools with blood in it
- What causes blood in stool of infants
- What is the cause and treatment for blood in stools
- What causes blood in puppy stool
- What causes blood in stool weakness in legs
- What causes coagulated blood in the stool
- What causes blood in stool of a baby
- Blood in stool black stool sometimes what is the cause
- What is the cause of blood stains in the stool
- What are the possible causes for blood in stool