What causes abdominal cramps along with diarrhea after a dental procedure?
How many stools per day?
I will like to understand more about your diarrhea like the number of stools per day and the consistency. Also, has the frequency been increasing or decreasing. Finally, what medications are you on (pain medications)?
This would sound more of a coincidence to me. However, drink much fluid to replace any losses and avoid dehydration. If the frequency is decreasing, I will recommend we watch only for now. If the cramps and mild, monitor only. If they are severe, I will recommend Hyoscine tablets for relief.
I hope to hear back from you. I hope this helps and guides. Keep me updated.
My stomach rumbles then it cramps then I need to go.
If it s some form of bacteria does one have to have a stool sample?
I keep reading that he left side is common for pain and pocket of gas.
To much of a coincidence right after extraction
It looks like a coincidence. It looks like you are having gastroenteritis. You can go for a stool test to confirm the presence of bacteria or else you can use over the counter antibiotics and pain killer for stomach cramps.
I would suggest you to drink plenty of fluids and include lots of probiotics in your diet such as yogurt.
I hope this helps.
I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower abdominal cramps diarrhea dizzy
- What causes headache fever abdominal cramps after postpartum
- What causes lightheadedness with abdominal cramps after taking i pill
- What is the cause of faint abdominal cramping
- What causes abdominal cramping diarrhea and severe headache
- What could cause severe lower abdominal cramping followed by diarrhea
- Are abdominal cramps symptoms of diarrhea?
- Diarrhea abdominal cramps
- What causes abdominal cramps after an intercourse
- Severe abdominal cramps and diarrhea
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?