What causes a large white lump on the back of the throat?
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
I have seen the pictures. It seems to be a hypertrophy of posterior pharyngeal bands which is usually caused by continuous post nasal drip.
Please tell me do you have any history of frequent nasal or throat infection?
Any history of smoking or tobacco use?
Follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- White pus pockets at back of throat cause
- What causes lumps along the back side of neck
- Cause of lump lower back
- What causes white puss on the back of throat
- What is the cause of lesion in back of throat
- Does gerd cause white spots in back of throat
- What is the lump at the back of my throat
- What causes lumps in the back of throat
- What causes back spasms
- What causes hard lump on upper side of back