What causes a hypoechoic cervical mass?
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Hypoechoic structure in the cervix can be polyp, fibroid or nabothian follicles.
The diagnosis is confirmed by symptoms, internal examination and appearance of the lesion on ultrasound.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are causes of tight cervic
- What causes cervical disc herniation
- What causes cervical spondylosis
- What causes yellow cervical mucus
- What can cause cervical discomfort
- What causes cervical cancer cells
- What causes cervical dystonia
- What causes cervical erosion
- What causes an extra cervical rib
- What causes cervical infections
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?