What causes a cottage cheese like lesion in the groin area?

Dr. Sudha Rani Panagar

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 4 Apr 2017 in Women's Health
Question: Oh, that's okay. It's just that my friend who is 24, I'm 66, makes 'sexy' videos for me for money. The last one she made for me definitely shows she has 'cottage cheese' and I wondered if a yeast infection is linked to masturbation. I already see a similar question and the answer to that question was no..
Thank you.
P.S. I was surprised that she actually showed me her infection but it's my fault, I did ask for a nasty video.
What really baffles me is that she was perfectly willing to display her infection. Are we really good friends?
Answered by Dr. Sudha Rani Panagar 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It seems to be like mixed (bacterial and protozoal)infection.

Detailed Answer:
Hi...
As you told that the lesion looks like cottage cheese in appearance.
This type lesion is not seen in any yeast infection. this is mainly seen in case of mixed infection.
In yeast (candida) infection, there is usually curdy white flecks seen.

If possible kindly send me the pic of the lesion. So can i directly seen n will tell u.

Waiting for the pic of the lesion of your friend.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad