What causes a bump on penis head after oral sex?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2014
Jan 2014

Dermatologist
Question
i had oral sex last ight and notices a lump feeling on the penis close to the head of the penis. i am very scared that it might be something to worry about.. the man say hes never had interourse but he has ha oral. is this something i should worry about. the bump was tiny and looked like a collyflour but there was no pus or anything coming out of it... it was dark so i could not tell ... could it just have been a birthmark ... i a scared please help
Tue, 12 Jun 2018 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload images

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you.
I am Dr kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern.
I request you to kindly upload a few good quality images of the affected area in "Reports Section" so that I am able to guide you better.

Follow-up: What causes a bump on penis head after oral sex? 12 minutes later
I dint have any pictures because I did not take picture of his penis . It is in him I just performed oral and notices it on him

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Perhaps it was a wart

Detailed Answer:
Hi.

It is hard to be sure what exactly it was without having a look at it but judging from the description you gave- cauliflower like raised lesion- suggests that perhaps it was a viral wart. A genital wart is an STD. It is an infection caused by human papilloma virus.