What can cause pain in the right breast and upper back while having cervical disc disease?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN

Posted on 6 days ago in Women's Health
Question: hello dr my sisters age is 36 and she has a seviour cervical issue. sometimes she feels too much pain in her right breast and if she touch her breast so she feels some gath sort of things which is moving but this pain nd feeling only for few minutes but after that she always feel pain on her uper back near to shoulder joints she also has a pain near to heart and uper back part . this pain is not regular but mostly she feels seviour pain near to heart also. so is this related to cervical or something else. i am asking you bcoz so many ladies told her that they feel right side pain when peripds are about to come but this is not the case with my sister.
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It could be due to hormones.

Detailed Answer:

Hello dear,

Thanks for trusting hcm about your sister health care.

I have gone through her history and understand your concerns.

The pain you describe could be due to hormones which can be related to her cervical problem but this pain could be due to gastritis or it could be due to gall bladder stone.

She should consult with her treating doctor and get her ultrasound abdomen, Mammography, ECG and hormonal profile.

Meanwhile, she can take antacids.

Review with her reports.

Good luck.

Dr. Richa Agarwal, OBGYN
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad