What can cause pain in the right breast and upper back while having cervical disc disease?
It could be due to hormones.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your sister health care.
I have gone through her history and understand your concerns.
The pain you describe could be due to hormones which can be related to her cervical problem but this pain could be due to gastritis or it could be due to gall bladder stone.
She should consult with her treating doctor and get her ultrasound abdomen, Mammography, ECG and hormonal profile.
Meanwhile, she can take antacids.
Review with her reports.
Dr. Richa Agarwal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cervical disc disease causes
- Can cervical disc disease cause spasmodic torticollis
- Cervical disc disease causing tinnitus
- Names of cervical disc diseases
- Diagnosis of cervical disc disease
- Palpitations and cervical disc disease
- Does cervical disc disease cause memory loss
- Suggest treatment to reduce pain caused by cervical disc disease
- Symptoms of cervical disc disease
- Cervical disc disease and headaches