Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What are these bulges on both sides above my collarbones?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1793 Questions
Hi I see bulges on both sides above my collarbones when I pull my arms backward at shoulder level. I am a healthy person without any infections or bad habbits. What could it be? I do some gymming. I would also like to add to my question that these bulges do not appear in my normal relaxed posture. They dont hurt nor cause any discomfort. I am also not realy aware since when I have these.
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Relax Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to health care magic. It could be muscle or lymphnode. If it's not there in relaxed posture do not worry. If the size increases or the swelling becomes painful, consult your doctor for physical examination. Regards Dr Arun
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor