What are the various conditions which can cause a bleed out?
multifactorial possibilities . need further details to proceed in depth .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* There are various conditions which can give bleed out as
- clotting factors deficiency - platelet disorders - problems with liver , spleen
- systemic presentation of sepsis state - reaction to transfusion of blood
products - others .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. The symptoms before patient was taken to hospital .
2. Details of investigations done in hospital , if available kindly provide reports as
scanned copy in attachment during follow up conversation .
3. Was bleed out started after certain intravenous medicines particularly .
4. Any past history of easy bruising , nose bleed , blood in urine , stool or else
ever in whole life .
5. What is the current condition of the patient .
Awaiting for your response .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dermatitis which causes gums to bleed
- Which disease condition causes projectile vomiting
- What conditions cause honeycomb rash
- What are the various treatment options for demyelination
- What causes paraphimosis and is it a serious condition
- What are various causes for changing of fasting blood sugars
- What is detoxification and what are the various procedures
- Cause for various medical problems
- What condition causes big cheeks
- Medical condition which causes upper lip to quiver
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools