What are the signs and symptoms of breast cancer?
I m 35 yrs old woman...I hv two kids...9yrs n 4yrs....I want to knw abt breast cancer...it’s reasons n symptoms....I m noticing milky fluid frm my nipples n aleora area only when I squeeze it....n pain in my breast bt no any lump..... I breastfed my daughter till she Ws 1 yr old... n want to knw is there any test which helps to detect any type of cancer at early age???
Thank u in advance
Unlikley to be cancer
Thanks for your query. I understand your concerns.
Discharging milky fluid from both nipples is not usually a sign of cancer. It may be from increased prolactin levels in blood or some drug induced. You can get ultrasound of both breasts which is usually good enough to rule out cancer or milk duct abnormalities. Then prolactin levels, etc may be done.
But at your age breast cancer is less common and the symptoms are also not matching.
Hope this helps. I will be available for further followup, if required.
Thnk u for d reply
Y m feeling pain in my breast??? N plz tell me is there any test which can be done to detect ANY type of cancer at d very early stage??
Pain is common in this age
Mostly pain is due to hormonal factors and benign breast disease like fibroadenosis. It settles with time.
There is no blanket test like that which can detect any cancer. Specific tests like mammogram, pap smear, etc may be done according to age group.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breast cancer cysts symptoms
- Breast cancer symptoms pain
- Symptoms of breast cancer metastasis
- Breast cancer causes and symptoms
- What are the symptoms precaution for breast cancer
- Symptoms of benign breast cancer
- Symptoms of terminal breast cancer
- Breast cancer symptoms and symptoms
- Occult breast cancer symptoms
- Unusual symptoms of breast cancer
- What could a lump in my back be?
- Should chemotherapy be given to a person in final stage of nasopharngeal...
- Sex with sex worker, HPV scare, cancer in men. Test in detect HPV in men ?
- Is atopic dermatitis associated with leukemia ?
- Which tumour markers are used to follow up breast cancer patients?
- How do I know if papillary thyroid cancer has recurred?
- Protruding coronal suture, skull x-ray. Cancer due to radiation?
- How can linitis plastica be treated?
- CA Breast, chemotherapy, CT scan, pulmonary embolism, on acitrom,...
- Can breast cancer spread to thyroid?