What are the side effects of prolonged intake of Zosert and Qutipin?
Now she is normal and sleeping well for last 3 and half months. How long should she continue the tablet.
What are the side effects she will face in future ? kindly advice.
gradually taper the medicines and stop
Thanks for writing to us. I can understand your concern for your daughter.
Quitipin 25 mg is the lowest dose. It is likely given for sleep. She is sleeping well since long so it can be stopped after doing half tablet for 10 days.
Zosert is an anti-depressant drug. It can be stopped in next 3 months gradually as per her treating doctor's instructions.
In general there will be no side effects she will face in future. Do not stop medicines abruptly.
Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the side effects of prolonged use of vicadinacetaminophen
- What are the side effects of long term acelofenac intake
- What are the side effects of taking zosert 100
- Side effects of prolonged fever
- What are the side effects of avoiding lisinopril intake
- What are the side effects of accidental intake of plastic
- What are the side effects of lucozade intake
- Prolonged side effects actonel
- What are the side effect of prolonged intake of razo
- Side effects of zosert