What are the repercussions of taking Salipax and Dogmatil?
These drugs are safe to use
Hi thanks for the query
I can understand your concern. You have been given Salipax which is Fluoxetine and Dogmatil which is Sulpride for severe anxiety and panic attacks. Fluoxetine is a SSRI drug and safe to use. Sulpride at 50 mg dose work as antidepressant and anti anxiety drug. The drugs are safe to use. Please take the drugs till your doctor advises to stop.
The drugs don't cause dependence so no need to worry. Just remain relaxed, the drugs will help in coming out of severe anxiety. In most cases improvement is seen in about 4-6 weeks of starting treatment.
Thanks and Take care
Dogmatil might cause slight weight gain
Yes whenever a SSRI drug is started, the drug causes slight worsening of anxiety and restlessness especially in first 1-2 weeks of starting the drug. This is the reason the drug is started with low dose and doses are increased gradually. No need to worry for that.
Fluoxetine usually doesn't cause weight gain. Dogmatil might cause slight weight gain but at 50 mg dose the risk is very low.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will there be any repercussions if i stop taking omeprazole
- Taking salipax and lamictal during pregnancy effect on fetus
- Are there any repercussions of not taking levothyroxine
- Coma after asthma attack repercussions
- Taking dogmatil for stress
- Dogmatil anxiety
- Repercussions of high esr
- Taking salipax and have headache can i take asprin
- What country made dogmatil
- Dogmatil medication