What are the repercussions of overdosing on Predmet?
It can have harmful effects on the body. Depending on the general health of the individual it can have variable impact. In a person with diabetes and hypertension it could suddenly raise glucoses and blood pressure to dangerous levels.
Doctors sometimes administer similar doses for certain medical conditions. However this is typically undertaken under direct medical supervision by hospitalizing the patient.
Puking immediately may hopefully minimize the side effects but one cannot be sure how much came back out.
There are other ways to empty the stomach quickly which can be performed in the emergency center/ casualty of hospitals
Also taking such an overdose at once, can it have any long term side effects on the body?
As mentioned above, this is a medical emergency and must be dealt with in the emergency centre only where a thorough medical evaluation is done in addition to various blood and other tests
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thyroid problem,unable to conceive,hormone deficiency
- How are headaches and vitiligo treated ?
- Feel cold, lightheadedness, memory problems, foggy thinking,...
- Hypothyroidism due to Hashimoto's thyroiditis, taking Thyronorm. Do you...
- Underweight, taken dexamethasone. How can I gain weight?
- What can be done for a high blood sugar? Have frequent urination.
- Had hormone imbalance. Used androgel when testosterone went down. Will...
- Have a postprandial hypoglycemic reaction to foods with carbs. Gaining...
- Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. Is Armour thyroid or Erfa thyroid better...
- Cold feeling after eating sugar. Headache, fever, BP high, have...