What are the outcomes of breast reconstruction surgery?
I had doble mastectomy because I had cáncer, my breast was doble D and i Want size B i always told him that i want size B al his answer is: I don't know.
Thanks You XXXXXXX
Cosmetic surgeries are unpredictable...
Outcomes of breast reconstruction surgery is unpredictable. Since you would have some scars from previous mastectomy procedure, the end results of surgery are unpredictable. Perhaps the reason your surgeon was not able to answer your question.
It would be worthwhile to take a second opinion from another cosmetic surgeon. Surgeon can look into the area and give an opinion whether or not we will be able to establish a desired result. Here again, it's probability of achieving the desired results.
You can discuss about the plan your doctor has before hand - using implants and your own tissues and the probable outcome. If you are convinced with the plan, you can go ahead with the procedure.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cramp after breast reconstruction
- Celebrex and breast reconstruction
- Immediate delayed breast reconstruction
- Mastectomy and breast reconstruction surgery
- Breast reconstruction without expanders
- Delayed breast reconstruction after radiation
- Tattoos instead of breast reconstruction
- Breast reconstruction expanders size
- Experiencing severe pain after a breast reconstruction surgery
- Breast reconstruction with implants