What are the health impacts of smoking Methamphetamine?

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Wed, 18 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: After i snort or smoke meth my hands go numb .nowive been using much less to wran myself off
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Good idea to wean yourself off!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

It is a great idea to wean yourself off meth. It causes nothing but harm to the body and it is a great way to go by eliminating this. I will encourage you to set a hard deadline by which you must quit. If you need help, please talk to an addiction specialist.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarification if need be.
Follow up: Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Now i have just one half of a finger that is numb.is this a withdraw symtom?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Which finger is this?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for this follow up.

I will recommend that you stay calm and monitor only at this time. I believe all will return to normal and it is related to the body adjusting to no more meth in the system. Do well to keep me updated about this.

Until next, I wish you well.