What are the health benefits of eating drumsticks?

Question

Heard drumstick tree leaves aka moringa leaves are very healthy. Could we cook it with everyday curries or it has any side effects so that we need eat it in moderation?
Wed, 25 Apr 2018 in Ayurveda

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
You need to know the effects first

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. You are talking about pharmacological properties of drumstick leaf. Let us assume that it has some pharmacological effects. Diseases are due to imbalance of certain aspects. But in that case, you never know which direction this balance would be shifted and whether it would be the right direction. Unless the balance is affected in the right direction, it is likely to cause problems or side effects. I would therefore not encourage you to regularly cook and take the curries even in moderation.

Let me know if I could help further.