Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Want to know best doctor in Mumbai for allergy tests and sublingual immunotherapy

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Allergist and Immunologist
Practicing since : 1985
Answered : 4912 Questions
Want to know a long term solution and whats the best doctor in Mumba to be consulted for this.
Posted Wed, 19 Sep 2012 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Suman Kumar 28 hours later

Thanks for posting your query.

Long term solution is to go for allergy tests especially for milk, wheat, potato, go for low dose immunotherapy which will solve your problem long term.

Best doctor in Mumbai for allergy tests and sublingual immunotherapy is Dr D.M Tripathiin at the Bombay Hospital.

Hope this helps you. Do let me know if you have more concerns.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Allergist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor