They found some bacteria in a recent urine sample, however,

Question
They found some bacteria in a recent urine sample, however, I have no symptoms and I read the papers I received from the pharmacy. I generally don't like to destroy some or most of the microbiome that I have worked hard to establish. What is the shortest time I could take this drug and expect some results ?
Tue, 6 Feb 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I agree with you

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,
I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns...

I do agree with you in not recommending Cipro as it has serious side effects, especially at your age group...

Please send the name of the other antibiotic your doctor suggested to be able to help you further...

Kind regards