Taking prednisone for pmr 7.5 mg SDSU they sent me
it is possible side effect, most do not have this issue
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
The medication would essentially be the same. Even though there may be different manufacturers the basic or main ingredient would be the same.
Different manufacturers may sometimes have slight variations in the inactive ingredients but this should be the only change.
The inactive ingredients do not usually have a significant impact in most persons though some react differently.
In terms of the liver, all steroids, all forms of prednisone can potentially affect the liver if used in excess or persistently or incorrectly.
It is one of the common side effects
It does not occur in everyone, many use it without this problem
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?