Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Swollen heal tendons. Need to avoid some food groups. How to get rid of pain and swelling?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1011 Questions
Swollen heal tendons. I think its some food reaction since I have to avoid some food groups, How to get pain and swelling away?
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
mild analgesics and change food habits.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome.

Thanks for sharing your concern.

After reading your history it appears that you might have food intolerance.There is nothing to worry much as it does not involve your immune system.

The best way to get rid of this is keep rotating your food products.Do not continue with the same food for more than two days.

you can do the following and see the results.
1.Reduce stress and chemical exposure.
2.Improve your eating habits.
3.Eliminate food that is suspected to cause intolerance. Dietary supplements can be introduced.

Swelling and pain should reduce upon doing so.If required you can take mild pain killer for three days.

This should help.If you find the problem persists then you must see your gastroenterologist for various blood test and kinesiology test(for muscle and joint strength detection).

Please let me know for further query.

Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor