Suggest ways to reduce abdominal fat

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Weight & Lifestyle
Question: i want to lose belly fat ? how can i do that ?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
What is your weight? What os your height? Can I see a photo of your belly?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

The various approaches towards losing abdominal fat depends on the amount of fat we are talking about. Physical exercise, healthy diet, avoiding sedentary lifestyle, and reducing caloric intake are always part of the equation. This alone might suffice if you have just a small amount of fat. If it is much, you may need surgical interventions to help accomplish this.

For guidance, I will like to have an image of you showing the belly, your height and weight so as to help me evaluate how much fat we are talking about and which methods would help you achieve that goal.

I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience and promise to provide more details to help you through this.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 31 minutes later
I just upload and I am 80kg height 5.7
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please, check the image and upload again!

Detailed Answer:

I haven’t received an image yet. Can you kindly review and upload again? You may also mail it to the customer service for upload.

I look forward hearing from you!
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 12 minutes later
upload not working i dont know why any other options
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow the directives below!

Detailed Answer:

Am sorry you are having difficulties doing so. Kindly follow the steps below to get your image uploaded.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 4 hours later
I emailed them
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Thanks for the image!

Detailed Answer:

I have reviewed your image. The BMI and the look of your stomach can be managed with dietary measures and exercise. I will suggest that you see a dietitian in your neighborhood for adequate meal planning. Exercise would be another major component. Exercising on most days for at least 30-45minutes would help.

Most important, please note that it's a time consuming process so results won't be showing overnight. Be gentle ad progressive and be ready to spend many months and even years before getting significant change. Only if these fail, then only I will suggest and recommend surgery(Liposuction). It is really not the next best option at this time.

I wish you well and keep me updated with your progress.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 3 hours later
Thank you
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome!

Detailed Answer:

Keep me posted with your progress.

I wish you well.