Suggest ways to get fair complexion
Remedy for improving complexion
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
I am dr.kakkar (dermatologist). I have gone through your query and I have noted your concern.
Yugard is basically an antiageing cream rather than a skin whitening cream
For improving complexion she may use either Melano TX cream, twice daily along with Melano TX tablet 500mg once daily for 3 months. Alternatively she may use gludase cream, twice daily along with Gludase 500mg capsule twice daily for 3 months.
Regarding use of skin whitening creams
Generally these are safe medications for skin whitening. I suggested to use for 3 months. Not 3 years though they can be used longer than 3 months. Yes you can use your regular moisturiser before using these creams.
2) Can both tablet and creame be used for more than 3 months?
3) Is there any side effects due to prlonged use
4) How fast are the effects visible?
5) Can just the creame be used or is bith recommeded for better results?
6) Does the effect go off when the usage is stopped ?
Regarding skin lightening treatment
In general this treatment is safe and without side effects. They can be safely used longer than 3 months under supervision. Effects are visible by 4-6 weeks in most. Using cream along with tablets will produce faster and better results as compared to the cream alone. You may use the cream alone for long term mantenance of improvement.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to get fair complexion of waist
- How to get back fair complexion
- What are the natural ways to get fairness
- Food chart to get fair complexion
- Drinking beer get fair complexion
- Melacare cream used to get fair complexion
- Best way to get fair skin
- Having brown complexion how to get a fair complexion
- Get fair skin complexion in children
- Tips to get a fair complexion baby
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body