Suggest Treatment For Wrist Pain Caused By Arthritis
Please follow up with additional details
Thank you for trusting HealthcareMagic for your health concern,
I have gone through your question. Please follow up with the following additional details so that I can give you a definite answer.
-How long has your husband been having the wrist pain?
-Any recent history of trauma or injury to the wrist?
-Is the indentation being noticed while pressing on the wrist?
-Have you noticed swelling or redness of wrist joint?
-Pain on any other joints on the body?
- Any fever or rash?
- Is the pain more during morning or evening?
- Is the pain triggered by inactivity or movement?
-Any other medical conditions or concerning symptoms?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Common reasons for sore wrist
- Feeling really light headed and dizzy and have pain in left wrist
- Thick hair growth after operation on wrist
- Swollen vein in wrist
- How to have a shower with a bandage for a sprained wrist
- Pimple on wrist
- Mild median neuropathy at the wrist
- Flying with swollen wrist
- Sometimes i get a throbbing pain in my wrist
- Pain and swollen vein on wrist