question-icon

Suggest treatment for vitamin B12 deficiency

Posted on Sat, 22 Oct 2016
Question: Hello Doctor, i was suffering from vitamin b12 deficiency before one month i took blood report and my doctor have injected 10 injections for b12 now i am fine.
actually i contact my doctor for ED problem before one month and he suggested blood tests

He have gave me 30 tablets for vitamins b12 two tablets per day.

Now after one month i visited doctor again i talk about my ED problem he have suggested me to take Penegra 25 tab which is to be taken before 3 hrs while having sex

Please advise if this tablet is fine to take?
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
This medicine is good

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for the query
Yes, this is fine but you should take it 1 hour before sex on empty stomach. If it doesn't work, increase the dose to 50 mg . Wait till at least you have tried the medicine 4 times .
DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist