Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online
Ask a Dentist   »  

Suggest treatment for tooth and gum pain?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 700 Questions
I have a throbbing tooth and associated gum pain - between the canine and the molar (left side) radiating to the ear and temples. Does Voveron 50 help to ease the pain?
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Neha Sumra 2 hours later
Brief Answer: No, along with voveron 50 take antibiotic to cure. Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing in. As per your symptoms there might be some deeply carious tooth in associated region, which might require root canal treatment or extraction depending on clinical & radiographic condition. To rule out, visit a dentist & get proper examination done for better diagnosis & treatment plan. Meanwhile you can start with combination of diclo-para-serratio thrice a day along with amoxi-clav lactobicilli 625 twice a day & some antacid like rabeprazole 20 mg. Its better to visit your dentist & get your treatment started as early as possible. Hope I answered your query Wishing you good health Regards Dr. Neha Sumra
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dentist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor