Suggest treatment for tenderness in the arm
Answer few questions, upload clearer pictures
The photograph is not very clear.
Kindly upload a clearer picture.
Moreover are these black dots raised?
Are they associated with itching, burning or any other symptoms?
Are they present on one side only?
What is the duration of the these lesions?
Kindly revert with answers and clearer pictures.
Seems to be open comedones, apply benzoyl peroxide gel
I have reviewed the newly attached photograph and these are looking like open comedones.
If I was your treating doctor I would recommend you to apply benzoyl peroxide gel 2.5 percent on these spots twice daily for 2-3 weeks.
This should resolve them.
If they don't improve much in 2 weeks consult a doctor and get them examined clinically.
Besides this maintain proper personal hygiene and avoid wearing tight clothes .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders and upper arms
- Suggest treatment for rash on arms and back
- Suggest treatment for pin prick rash on face and arm
- Suggest treatment for arm and shoulder pain due to injury
- Suggest treatment for numbness at injection site on the arm
- Suggest treatment for lesions of folliculitis over the arms
- Tiny brown spots on arms suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in left arm
- Suggest treatment for numbness on shoulders and right arm
- Suggest treatment for arm pain