Suggest treatment for symptoms of lumbar disc prolapse with nerve root compression
Suggeting an MRI
I am Dr Mittal
I have read your query.
The symptoms of the query are very much suggestive of a possible lumbar disc prolapse with nerve root compression.
The disc or soft bag that separates the bones of the spine gets displaced and starts compressing the nerve causing the type of radiating pain that you are describing.
I would suggest that you get an MRI of the LS spine for this. According to the MRI report, further treatment can be suggested.
I recommend a prescription of Tab Pregabalin till you can get the MRI.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible to understand.
I hope that the information helps you.
I would be glad to clarify on any information you could not understand.
Best of luck,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lumbar disc prolapse travelling on an airplane
- Exercises for lumbar disc prolapse
- Treatment of nerve root compression
- Treatment and cure for Lumbar disc prolapse
- Lumbar disc prolapse glucosamine
- Diagnosis of Lumbar disc prolapse
- Symptoms of Lumbar disc prolapse
- Lumbar disc prolapse causes
- Lumbar disc prolapse ppt
- Symptoms of nerve root compression