Suggest treatment for small penis size

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Sat, 4 Jun 2016 in Penis Problems
Question: gd evng sir
sir my name XXXXXXX XXXXXXX hi sir my penis v.short so sir I m v.sad pls solutions any
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Penis size plays no role in sexual gratification of an woman

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.

Similar to your height, weight or other traits that are genetically determined, your penis size is also a genetic trait and there is nothing that can be done about it. Moreover, contrary to popular belief, penis size does not really matter unless you aspire to become a porn star. Penis size plays no role in providing sexual satisfaction to a woman. The G-spot is located in the lower vagina while the clitoris plays the rest of the stimulatory role in females. So, penis size is nothing but a meaningless fancy. Stop running after it. You need no solutions and none is effective in reality.

So, cheer up.

Let me know if I could help further.

Follow up: Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 33 minutes later
sir one question more
sir jab me sex krta hu tao mughe sans bhut chadta hi why this reson nd solutions
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is an exhaustive process.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing back.

Sexual relations are essentially energy intensive and causes significant taxation on the body. Needless to say that you need to be physically fit. There is nothing abnormal in getting short of breath on such an occasion. However, regular physical exersice and morning walk will help in boosting your energy levels and will help you fare better in such a situation.

Follow up: Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 3 minutes later
sir one more question
my wife boobs after pargnecy very loose nd tit conditions so pls ans.
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not much can be done about it.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks again for writing back.

There is not much that can be done about this. Pregnancy leads to increase in breast size (for the purpose of production of milk). After this role is over, there is some regression of the breast tissue but the overlying skin does not regress. That is the cause of the sagginess. Regular physical exercise (for your wife) could bring some improvement but not much is to be expected.