Suggest treatment for small lump in buttocks
might be sebecious cyst, as it is not causing any problem can be left alone
I have gone through your query.
It is difficult to comment on the lump, without examination, kindly upload the picture if it is visible.
Provide few information
Are you able to move it
Is there a tenderness while touch or move it
Is it hard or soft in consistency
Based on the information provided by you, I feel it might be sebecious cyst, as it is not causing any problem, it can be felt alone, but to confirm the diagnosis, an examination is must, for that I would suggest you to see a doctor/ general surgeon for further evaluation.
I don't have a picture, but it isn't visible from the outside.
based on the information, it appears to be cyst
Good to hear from you, and thanks for providing the information.
Based on the information, it appears to be cyst which is calcified, it is better to get it examined to confirm and if itbis bothering you, you get it removed.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for squishy lump on forehead
- Suggest treatment for painful lumps on head
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Suggest treatment for cancerous lump on the tailbone
- Treatment for a lump in my buttock
- Suggest treatment for lump on buttocks with small itchy rash
- Suggest treatment for swelling on buttocks
- Suggest treatment for intertrigo on buttocks
- Suggest treatment for infected lump on buttocks