Suggest treatment for severe sore throat
I have continuous soar throat and its better oftern by siddha and some toffies and gains back
can yu help on this
You are having recurrent viral upper respiratory tract infection.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Recurrent sore throat is mostly due to recurrent viral upper respiratory tract infection.
This can be treated by taking annual influenza vaccine.
This is single dose vaccine, you need to take once a year.
It will give protection for 1 year against influenza viruses.
Please let me know
1. Have you heard of this vaccine?
2. Have you taken such vaccine ever?
Please reply me answers of above asked questions, so that I can guide you better. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe sore throat causes
- Severe sore throat without fever
- Suggest medication for severe sore throat
- Severe sore throat with rectum cancer
- Severe sore throat clavam
- Symptoms of severe sore throat
- Sudden severe sore throat
- Treatment and cure for severe sore throat
- Diagnosis of severe sore throat
- What is the treatment for severe sore throat after sinusitis