question-icon

Suggest treatment for severe fever and loss of appetite

Posted on Sat, 21 May 2016
Question: My son has a slight fever, almost no appetite and has been sleeping a lot. I brought him to the doctirs a few days ago but he felt a lot better . But now he is still under the weather. should I be worried ?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah (37 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
No!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this slight fever and loss of appetite that you son had. Am happy he's feeling a lot better. As expected, it will take a couple of days to return to his level of functionality that he had before being ill. All that is required is time. For now, healthy meals with lots of fruits and vegetables would help accelerate the recovery process.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
Dr. Ivo Ditah