Suggest treatment for severe fever and loss of appetite
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this slight fever and loss of appetite that you son had. Am happy he's feeling a lot better. As expected, it will take a couple of days to return to his level of functionality that he had before being ill. All that is required is time. For now, healthy meals with lots of fruits and vegetables would help accelerate the recovery process.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe fever shivering and loose motion
- Suggest treatment for enteric fever
- Suggest treatment for typhoid fever
- Viral fever and hearing loss treatment
- Suggest treatments for scarlet fever or glandular fever
- Treatment for cough fever lump in throat appetite loss
- Suggest treatment for high fever
- What treatment is suggested for fever
- Had severe fever having hair loss problem suggestion
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment