Suggest treatment for severe cough and burning sensation in chest
Thanking you, with regards.
First get done PFT.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
You are having uncontrolled asthma.
In my opinion you should first consult pulmonologist and get done
1. Clinical examination of respiratory system
2. PFT (Pulmonary Function Test).
PFT will tell you about severity of the disease and treatment of asthma is based on severity only.
You may need long acting inhaled bronchodilators and inhaled corticosteroid (ICS).
Please let me know
1. Have you ever undergone PFT?
2. Which drugs you are taking at present?
3. Which inhalers you are taking at present?
Please reply me answers of above asked questions, so that I can guide you better.
I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for allergic cough
- Suggest treatment for severe coughing
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and severe coughing
- Suggest treatment for severe persistent cough
- Treatment for severe cold and cough
- What are the treatments for severe coughing
- Suggest treatment for chest infection and cough
- What treatment is suggested for severe cough
- Treatment for severe cough in children
- Treatment and cure for severe coughing